Looking for candidates who have experience with at least three or more of these IT skills:
- Perform regular installations and updates for IT hardware and software systems
- Manage regular backup, storage, and retrieval functions of critical data
- Provide day-to-day server support to improve workflow
- Maintain and troubleshoot network printers, network firewalls, network servers, telephone systems and other company networked systems
- Upgrade and maintain computer anti-virus on the network to ensure data security and protection
- Troubleshoot and resolve computer and other IT equipment problems and malfunctions
- Provide troubleshooting for Internet Explorer, Adobe Creative Suites, Microsoft Office Suites and other hardware and software applications
- Manage administration of user accounts including email, remote access, etc.
- Assist in setting-up and upgrading computer systems for end users
- Maintain and troubleshoot LAN/WAN connectivity issues
- Provide end user application training as needed
- Identify and resolve technical issues to reduce downtime
- Provide IT support and service to end users
- Monitor IT systems for proper operation and working conditions
- Ensure all IT systems are working efficiently and optimally
If you have experience with any specific software or hardware products (such as MS Office, Quickbooks, Windows, Apple / Mac OS, etc.) please mention them.
For consideration, please submit your resume and include a cover-letter mentioning your skill level with these technologies and techniques.
|Job Category||IT Generalist|